Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Wunderlife Ltd. website. These terms and conditions (the Conditions) apply to the Wunderlife Ltd website (the Website) which is operated by Wunderlife Ltd, a company registered in Scotland with registered number 508747 and registered office at 13-15 Morningside Drive, EDINBURGH, EH10 5LZ. For the purposes of these Conditions, you shall be the person accessing the Website and we or us refers to Wunderlife Limited. By accessing the Website you agree to accept the Conditions. If you do not agree with the Conditions, you should not use or access the Website.
General Conditions of Use
- While Wunderlife takes reasonable steps to ensure a reliable service, we do not guarantee that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted and/or error free.
- We are not responsible for your use of other websites accessed via links from our Website. Such links are not controlled by us nor do we endorse them.
- The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions on or through it.
- All rights, including copyright and database rights, contained in this Website are owned by Wunderlife Limited and/or our licensors Except as permitted by law, you may not distribute, adapt, translate, modify, merge or make available our Website content to any person, or use it for commercial purposes. You may not use our Website content to create a database (electronic otherwise). All other rights are reserved.
- We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website. You may browse the Website without registering, however you must register as an online customer in order to buy items via our Website. When you register as an online customer, you agree that any information which you provide shall be true and accurate in all respects and you will notify us immediately of any changes to this information.
Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Wunderlife Limited, when you purchase products (Products) from us. Please read these Conditions of Sale in conjunction with the Conditions of Use. Please note that you must be ages 18 or over to purchase Products from us.
1. Product Description
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
2. Pricing & Payment
Your contract for purchases made through wearewunderlife.com is with Wunderlife Limited. Please refer to the product information for clarification and you undertake that all Products ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale. Prices displayed on our Website are in Pounds Sterling. Prices quoted are exclusive of postage and packing which will be charged at the rates specified in the delivery section.
Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the Products that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order.
We reserve the right to refuse an order or cancel a contract. Non-acceptance of an order or cancellation of a contract may, for example, result from one of the following:
- The Product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- The identification of an error within the Product information, including price or promotion. If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. If we do refuse an order or cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your debit/credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
If we accept an order from you for a Product which is then reduced in the sale before you receive it, please contact us. We will tell you whether or not the Product has been dispatched and the following provisions shall apply:
- If the Product has not been dispatched, we will refund to you the difference between the price you paid and the then current sale price, subject always to our right to cancel set out above.
- If the Product has been dispatched, then when you receive the Product, you should return it in accordance with the returns policy below requesting a refund and then re-order the Product at the sale price.
4. Voucher and Discount Codes Only
One promotional code/voucher for discounts, free delivery via the website or catalogue, may be used per order unless stated otherwise and such codes are valid for one transaction only. Promotional codes/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or voucher. Promotional codes/vouchers are not transferable and should not be distributed to the wider public, they should not be sold on auction sites for profit or reproduced on any website. No cash or any other alternative can be given. Promotional codes/vouchers excludes any charge for home delivery. We reserve the right to remove or amend conditions of promotional codes/vouchers as necessary, this does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If you are an international customer and have a code/voucher for free delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Multiple Purchase Discounts
Please note that when returning Products where a discount has been applied for multiple purchase (eg. 20% when you buy 2 pieces, or gift box discounts) the discount will no longer apply if returning only part of the multiple purchase.
Most orders are dispatched within 48 hours – subject to payment and stock availability. Please allow 7-10 days for personalised orders to arrive.
Standard UK delivery is free. We use Royal Mail's 2nd class service or My Hermes.
Delivery to Europe is between £11-£15. Please allow 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Delivery to USA and Canada is £15 for 1 Brug. Please contact us for a shipping quote if you would like to order more than 1 Brug.
Delivery to New Zealand, Australia and Singapore is £16 for 1 Brug. Please contact us for a shipping quote if you would like to order more than 1 Brug.
If your country is not listed please contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Delivery Outside the EU – If your order is to be dispatched to a destination outside the European Union, you will be responsible for any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country. We have no control over such charges and cannot predict them.
Lost Parcels – We must be informed of parcels not arriving as soon as possible, for the UK it must be within 16 working days of the date of dispatch. For international destinations we must be informed within 35 days. Failure to do this can affect our ability to trace the parcel and issue any refund due. Refunds or replacements will only be issued after 16 working days in the UK or 35 working days for international parcels, and only if the parcel is deem lost in transit by Royal Mail or the relevant delivery company.
7. Missing or Damaged Products
We must be informed if any Products are damaged on receipt or missing from your order as soon as possible. If you do find that a Product is damaged or is missing from your parcel, we will do our best to find out why. We do try to provide the best service we can, but we are only human and we can make mistakes. Please feel free to contact one our team on 07834 038 582 or 07940 818 656 if you need to talk about any damaged Products, or Products missing from your order. If you notify a problem to us under this Condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective;
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question in accordance with these Conditions.
8. Returns/Exchange Policy
You may cancel your contract with us for the Products you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the Products. Please note, you cannot cancel your contract if the Products you have ordered are made to your specifications and/or are personalised. To cancel an order, you must notify us either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 07834 038 582 or 07940 818 656, quoting your name and order number.